Lemon Cake Bar

(0)

商品詳細

20g Protein 2g Sugar 190 Calories Non-GMO No-Artificial Sweeteners Gluten Free

使用方法

Adults, for best results drink 8 fl. ounces of water or other liquid with this bar.

成分・原材料

栄養補助剤成分表示 Serving Size: 1 Bar (50 g) Serving Per Container: 6   Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 190   Total Fat 7 g 9% Saturated Fat 4 g 20% Trans Fat 0 g   Cholesterol 5 mg 2% Sodium 100 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 16 g 6% Dietary Fiber 4 g 14% Total Sugars 2 g   Includes 2 g Added Sugars   4% Sugar Alcohol 2 g   Protein 20 g 40% Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 130 mg 10% Iron 0.1 mg 0% Potassium 100 mg 2% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.Protein blend (milk protein isolate, partially hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, whey protein isolate, casein), yogurt flavored coating [milk protein concentrate, fractionated palm kernel oil, erythritol, yogurt powder (whey protein concentrate, nonfat milk, yogurt cultures), sugar, soy lecithin, natural flavor], glycerine, water, oligofructose, natural flavors, canola oil, hydrolyzed gelatin, brown rice syrup, whey protein crisps (whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, tapioca starch, calcium carbonate, sunflower lecithin), soluble tapioca fiber, inulin, fractionated palm oil, citric acid, sunflower lecithin, salt, stevia leaf extract, almond butter, turmeric oleoresin [added for color], maltodextrin, tocopherols (added to protect flavor), sunflower oil. Contains milk, soy and tree nut (almond) ingredients. Made in a facility that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, egg, wheat, and sesame.

最安値比較

  • 商品情報をシェア

人気のキーワード

人気の記事

新着記事

カテゴリー