オーガニック、ヨーグルトメルト、バナナイチゴ

(0)

商品詳細

Crawler 8+ Months Freeze-Dried Yogurt Snack Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors Made with Real Fruit Non GMO - Not Made with Genetically Engineered Ingredients USDA Organic Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth The Goodness of Real Yogurt & Fruit Made with organic yogurt and real fruit Melt-in-their-mouth good Perfectly sized for picking up Simply the good stuff. No artificial flavors No artificial sweeteners No preservatives We're awake when you are.

使用方法

Reseal after opening. Use within 7 days of opening for optimal freshness. Your baby may be ready for Yogurt Melts snacks if they: Crawl with stomach off the floor Begin to self-feed with fingers

注意点

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods. Melts may become difficult to chew if exposed to air for an extended period. Always check the product texture before serving. Organic foods are not made with genetically modified ingredients.

成分・原材料

栄養補助剤成分表示 Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g) Servings Per Container: About 4   Amount Per Serving Infants through 12 months % DV Children 1-3 years % DV* Calories 30     Total Fat 0 g 0% 0% Sodium 15 mg   1% Total Carb 5 g 5% 3% Total Sugars 4 g     Incl Added Sugars 2 g   8% Protein 1 g 6% 7% Calcium 30 mg 10% 4% Potassium 50 mg 6% 2% Not a significant source of sat fat, trans fat, cholest., fiber, vit D, and iron. *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 1,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice for children 1-3. % DV = % Daily Value有機ゼラチン、果物と野菜ジュースの色、天然イチゴのバナナの味の1.5%未満:有機栽培減脂肪ミルク、有機砂糖、有機イチゴピューレ、有機無脂乳粉乳、有機タピオカ澱粉。

最安値比較

  • 商品情報をシェア

人気の記事

新着記事

人気のキーワード

カテゴリー