Hero Protein Bar, Vanilla Caramel



1 g Sugar -16 g Protein - 4 Net Carbs* - 10 Fiber Per Bar Kosher Dairy Certified Gluten-Free® Quest Nutrition is on a mission to make the foods you crave work for you, not against you. That's why we only use complete dairy-based protein to provide your body with all nine of the essential amino acids it needs. We use custom recipes to create our own chocolate flavored coating, protein cereal chunks and other inclusions to make every bite as delicious as your cravings. *29 g Carbs - 10 g Fiber - 11 g Allulose - 4 g Erythritol = 4 g Net Carbs


栄養補助剤成分表示 Serving Size: 1 Bar (60 g) Serving Per Container: 10   Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 180   Total Fat 8 g  10% Saturated Fat 5 g  2% Trans Fat 0 g   Cholesterol 10 mg 3% Sodium  180 mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 29 g 11% Dietary Fiber 10 g 36% Total Sugars  1 g    Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Erythritol 4 g   Protein 16 g 32% Vit. D  0 mcg  0% Calcium  60 mg  4% Iron 0.2 mg  0% Potassium  50 mg  0% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.Protein blend (milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate), allulose, soluble corn fiber, palm kernel oil, erythritol, water, almonds, sodium caseinate, natural flavors. Contains less than 2% of the following: butter (cream), sea salt, baking soda, sunflower oil,  palm oil, cellulose gum, carrageenan, sucralose, steviol glycosides (stevia), sunflower lecithin. Contains: Milk, almonds, Processed in a facility that also processes peanuts, other tree nuts, soy, and wheat.


  • 商品情報をシェア