Snack Better, Trail Mix, Classic Fruit + Nut

(0)

商品詳細

Family Size Snack Better Pistachios Almonds Cranberries Cashews Apples K-Parve It started with a vision for the ultimate trail mix. It would only have the good stuff, so you didn't have to sort through the pouch. Our Classic Fruit + Nut trail mix is made with whole almonds, cashews and pistachios, cranberries and apples. Beyond ordinary. Whole roasted pistachios Dried cranberries Whole roasted cashews Dried apples Whole roasted almonds Sahale Snacks are crafted in Seattle, Washington using thoughtfully sourced ingredients. We hope they inspire you to live adventurously and savor every moment in life. Snack Better Promise Non GMO Project Verified Certified Gluten-Free No Artificial Flavor No Preservatives

成分・原材料

栄養補助剤成分表示 Serving Size: 1/4 cup (about 30 g) Servings Per Container: About 7   Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 130   Calories from Fat 60   Total Fat 7 g 11% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g   Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5 g   Monounsaturated Fat 4 g   Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 50 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 18 g 6% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 14 g   Protein 3 g   Vitamin A   0% Vitamin C   2% Calcium   2% Iron   4% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar), dried apples (unsulfured apples, sugar), almonds, cashews, pistachios, sunflower oil, sea salt. Contains almonds, cashews, pistachios. May contain occasional nut shell pieces.

最安値比較

  • 商品情報をシェア

人気のキーワード

人気の記事

新着記事

カテゴリー