商品詳細

Since 1969 Healthy Red Blood Cells  Dietary Supplement  Healthy Red Blood Cells Ultimate Iron replaces iron loss for vital energy and stamina. At Nature's Way, we believe nature knows best. That's why our mission is to seek out the best products the earth has to give. Any material we source is rigorously tested for adulterants and potency, so we can deliver quality without compromise and help you live healthier. It's not just our way. It's Nature's Way.

使用方法

推奨用法: 1日にソフトジェル2錠をお食事とともにお召し上がりください。

注意点

Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call your doctor or a Poison Control Center immediately. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if either is broken or missing. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.

成分・原材料

栄養補助剤成分表示 Serving Size: 2 Softgels Servings Per Container: 45   Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 10   Calories from Fat 5   Total Fat 1 g 1%† Total Carbohydrate < 1 g < 1%† Protein < 1 g 2%† Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 120 mg 200% Folic Acid 400 mcg 100% Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 200 mcg 3,333% Iron (as ferrous succinate) 50 mg 278% Liquid Liver Fractions 500 mg ** Chlorophyllin (from chlorophyllin copper complex from white mulberry leaf) 10 mg ** †Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value not established.Soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswax, soy lecithin, purified water. Contains soy. Gluten free. No salt, wheat, corn, dairy products, or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

最安値比較

  • 商品情報をシェア

人気のキーワード

人気の記事

新着記事

カテゴリー