有機ゴジベリー、手収穫

(0)

商品詳細

USDA(米国農務省)認定オーガニック グルテンフリー 非遺伝子組み換え コーシャ Organic Certifiers, Incによるオーガニック認定 品種: 枸杞 原産地: 中国青海省 Ojio Organic Goji Berriesをサラダ、シリアル、パン・焼き菓子などにドライベリーの代わりに使用してください。 未開発のチベット高原の遠方に育つ当社のゴジベリーは手で収穫された後に丁寧に乾燥されるので、有益なミネラルがたっぷり入った甘酸っぱいベリーになるのです。昔から伝統的な東洋医学の定番品であったオジオ(Oh-jee-oh)ゴジベリーは、ビタミンC、カリウムや鉄の良い供給源であり、同量のニンジンよりもビタミンAが多く含まれます。 風味: クランベリー | レーズン | スウィートチェリートマト

注意点

Storage: Seal tightly after use. Store in a cool, dry place. This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

成分・原材料

栄養補助剤成分表示 Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (28 g) Serving Per Container: 8   Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 100   Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g   Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 130 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 22 g 8% Dietary Fiber 4 g 14% Total Sugars 16 g   Includes 0 g Added Sugars   0% Protein 3 g   Vit. A 1,650 RAE 180% Calcium 20 mg 2% Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Iron 2 mg 10% Potas. 385 mg 8% Vit. C 9 mg 10% *The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day in used for general nutrient advice.有機gojiの果実。

最安値比較

  • 商品情報をシェア

人気のキーワード

人気の記事

新着記事

カテゴリー