Maple Caramel Bar

(0)

商品詳細

19 g Protein 3 g Sugar 190 Calories Gluten Free Complete Protein Blend for Sustainable Energy Limited Edition

使用方法

Adults, for best results drink 8 fl. ounces of water or other liquid with this bar.

成分・原材料

栄養補助剤成分表示 Serving Size: 1 Bar (50 g) Servings per Container: 6   Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 190   Calories from Fat 50   Total Fat 5 g 8% Saturated Fat 4 g 20% Trans Fat 0 g   Cholesterol 10 mg 3% Sodium 110 mg 5% Potasssium 75 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 20 g 7% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 3 g   Sugar Alcohol 9 g   Protein 19 g 38% Vitamin A   0% Calcium   8% Vitamin C   0% Iron   0% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:   Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat       Sat Fat       Cholesterol       Sodium       Total Carbohydrate       Dietary Fiber       Protein       Calories per gram:  Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4Protein blend (milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate), yogurt coating (maltitol, fractionated palm kernel oil, calcium caseinate, milk protein concentrate, nonfat dry milk, nonfat yogurt powder [nonfat dry milk, lactic acid], fractionated palm oil, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural flavor), caramel layer (maltitol syrup, nonfat dry milk, milk protein concentrate, cream [cream, milk, nonfat milk, cellulose gel, milk solids, cellulose gum], fractionated palm kernel oil, butter, water, disodium phosphate, caramel [added for color], natural flavor, soy lecithin, carrageenan), hydrolyzed collagen, glycerin, toffee pieces (sugar, butter, almonds, soy lecithin [emulsifier], salt), water, maltitol syrup, natural flavors, canola oil (tocopherols added to protect flavor), almond butter, soy lecithin, chocolate flavored coating (fractionated palm oil, maltitol, fractionated palm kernel oil, whey protein concentrate, cocoa powder [processed with alkali], calcium carbonate, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural flavors [annatto and turmeric added for color], sucralose), peanut flour, sucralose. Contains milk, soy, peanut and tree nut (almond) ingredients

最安値比較

  • 商品情報をシェア

人気のキーワード

人気の記事

新着記事

カテゴリー