Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors Freeze-Dried Yogurt Snack Made with Real Fruit Crawler 8+ Months The Goodness of Real Yogurt & Fruit Made with Real Yogurt Fruit Melt-In-Your-Mouth Good Perfectly Sized for Picking Up Simply the Good Stuff No Artificial flavors or Artificial Sweeteners No Preservatives Your baby may be ready for Yogurt Melts snacks if they: Crawls with stomach off the floor. Begins to self-feed with fingers.
Reseal after opening. Use within 7 days of opening for optimal freshness.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods. Melts may become difficult to chew if exposed to air for an extended period. Always check the product texture before serving.
栄養補助剤成分表示 Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g) Servings Per Container: About 4 Amount per Serving Infants through 12 Months %DV Children 1-3 years% DV* Calories 30 Total Fat 0 g 0% 0% Sodium 20 mg 1% Total Carb 5 g 5% 3% Total Sugars 4 g Incl 2 g Added Sugars 8% Protein 1 g 6% 7% Calcium 30 mg 10% 4% Potassium 50 mg 6% 2% Vitamin A 65 mcg 10% 20% Vitamin C 5 mg 10% 30% Vitamin E 0.5 mg 10% 8% Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin D, and iron. *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 1,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice for children 1-3. % DV = % Daily ValueCultured reduced fat milk, sugar, banana puree, nonfat dry milk, tapioca starch, less than 1.5% of: gelatin, lactic acid esters of mono and diglycerides, vegetable juice color, vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), natural banana vanilla flavor, vitamin E, (alpha tocopheryl acetate), vitamin A acetate. Contains: Milk.