Multigrain Thin Crispbread

(0)

商品詳細

Original Finnish Recipe Kosher Non GMO Project Verified Eat 48g or More of Whole Grains Daily Since 1952 - Baked in Finland - Made by you - Finn crisp is made from pure Finnish lake waters, sourdough and whole-grain. Tasty, crisp and baked full of goodness. Discover the spirit of Finland with a topping of your choice.

注意点

Store in a dry and dark place.

成分・原材料

栄養補助剤成分表示 Serving Size: 2 slices (13g) Serving Per Container: about 13   Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 50   Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g   Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 70 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 10 g 4% Dietary Fiber 2 g 7% Total Sugars less than 1 g   Includes 0 g Added Sugars   0% Protein 1 g   Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 0 mg 0% Iron 0.5 g 2% Potassium 60 mg 2% *The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.Whole grain rye flour, wheat flour, whole grain oat flour, whole grain barley flour, water, millet, salt, and yeast. Contains wheat. Made in a facility that also uses sesame seeds.

最安値比較

  • 商品情報をシェア

人気のキーワード

人気の記事

新着記事

カテゴリー