15 g Protein 2 Wafers Per Pack Naturally and Artificially Flavored Deliciously Light & Airy Protein Snack True Strength of Sensible Snacking: An anytime snack for active adults interested in delicious ways to get protein. Now any day can feel like cheat day!
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Store in a cool, dry place.
栄養補助剤成分表示 Serving Size: 2 Wafers (42 g) Servings Per Container: 9 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 210 Total Fat 10 g 13% Saturated Fat 6 g 30% Sodium 115 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 14 g 5% Total Sugars 5 g Includes 5 g Added Sugars 10% Protein 15 g 22% Not a significant source of trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium. *The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.Dairy protein blend (milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate), fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, reduced iron, niacinamide, thiamin), hydrolyzed gelatin, fractinated palm oil and palm kernel oil, cocoa liquor, sugar, fructose, soy lecithin, cocoa butter, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), pea protein isolate, soy flour, water, natural and artificial flavor, sunflower oil, salt, milk fat, sodium bicarbonate, sucralose, corn flour. Contains: Milk, soy and wheat. Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts.