72% Cocoa Non-GMO Project Verified FairTrade Kosher Dairy Certified Vegan Certified Gluten-Free Bright, subtle fruit tones balance the rich cocoa profile of this satin smooth bar.
栄養補助剤成分表示 Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g /1/3 of bar) Servings Per Container: 3 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 170 Total Fat 11 g 14% Sat. Fat 7 g 35% Trans Fat 0 g Cholest. 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carb. 14 g 5% Dietary Fiber 3 g 11% Total Sugars 8 g Incl. 8 g Added Sugars 16% Protein 2 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 0 mg 0% Iron 1.2 mg 6% Potassium 210 mg 4% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.Bittersweet chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla). Allergens: Contains soy. Produced on equipment that also processes products containing milk, peanuts and tree nuts. Cocoa, sugar and vanilla traded in Fairtrade Standards. Total 99.5%.