Luscious Blueberries + Dark Chocolate



72% Cocoa Non-GMO Project Verified FairTrade Kosher Dairy Certified Vegan Certified Gluten-Free Rich blueberries meet bold cocoa in a captivating dark chocolate bar.


栄養補助剤成分表示 Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g / 1/3 of bar) Servings Per Container: 3   Amount Per Serving % DV* Calories 170   Total Fat 10 g 13% Sat. Fat 6 g 30% Trans Fat 0 g   Cholest. 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carb. 15 g 5% Dietary Fiber 3 g 11% Total Sugars 9 g   Incl. 8 g Added Sugars   16% Protein 2 g   Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 0 mg 0% Iron 1.2 mg 6% Potassium 200 mg 4% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.Bittersweet chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), sugar, dried blueberries, sunflower oil. Allergens: Contains soy. Produced on equipment that also processes products containing milk, peanuts and tree nuts. Cocoa, sugar and vanilla traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards. Total 92.5%.


  • 商品情報をシェア