商品詳細

72% Cocoa Non-GMO Project Verified FairTrade Kosher Dairy Certified Gluten-Free Buttery toffee tangles with bold hazelnuts in a uniquely delicious dark chocolate bar.

成分・原材料

栄養補助剤成分表示 Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g/1/3 of bar) Servings Per Container: 3   Amount Per Serving % DV* Calories 170   Total Fat 11 g 14% Sat. Fat 7 g 35% Trans Fat 0 g   Cholest. 0 mg 0% Sodium 5 mg 0% Total Carb. 14 g 5% Dietary Fiber 3 g 11% Total Sugars 8 g   Incl. 8 g Added Sugars   16% Protein 2 g   Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 0 mg 0% Iron 1.2 mg 6% Potassium 200 mg 4% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.Bittersweet chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), organic butter (milk), sugar, hazelnuts, sunflower lecithin, salt. Allergens: Contains milk, soy, tree nuts (hazelnuts). Produced on equipment that also processes products containing peanuts and other tree nuts. Cocoa, sugar and vanilla traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards. Total 91.5%.

最安値比較

  • 商品情報をシェア

人気のキーワード

人気の記事

新着記事

カテゴリー