Mighty 4, 4 Food Group Blend, Banana, Blueberry, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Greek Yogurt, Millet

(0)

商品詳細

2 g Protein 2 g Fiber 100 mg Omega-3 ALA from Chia USDA Organic Certified B Corporation Non-BPA Packaging Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth Feed Their Curiosity 4 Food Groups Favorites 1 Yummy Snack Our recipe has about: 1/3 Sweet Potato 16 Blueberries 1/8 Sweet Potato 1/4 Carrot 1 tsp Millet 1 tbsp Greek yogurt Plus a pinch of chia seeds & 1 tbsp water

使用方法

電子レンジにかけないでください。 開封後は冷蔵し、24時間以内に使い切ってください。

注意点

使用上の注意: キャップはお子様の手の届かないところに保管してください。封が破損していたり、容器に損傷や異常な膨張が見られる場合は破棄してください。必ず保護者の管理下で使用してください。 賞味期限内にお召し上がりください。 パッケージが開封または破損している場合は、購入しないでください。

成分・原材料

栄養補助剤成分表示 Serving Size: 1 Pouch (113 g) Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 80   Total Fat 0.5 g 1% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g   Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 20 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 16 g 11% Dietary Fiber 2 g 12% Total Sugars 10 g   Incl. 0 g added sugars   0% Protein 2 g 17% Vit. D 0 mcg 0% Iron 0.5 mg 6% Vit. A 154 mcg 50% Zinc 0.3 mg 10% Calcium 27 mg 4% Potas. 184 mg 6% Magnesium 21 mg 25% *The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 1000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.Organic banana puree (organic bananas citric acid), organic blueberry puree, water organic sweet potato puree, organic carrot puree, organic nonfat greek yogurt (organic pasteurized nonfat milk, cultures (heat treated after processing]), organic millet flour, organic lemon juice concentrate organic ground chia seeds. Contains: Milk.

サイドバーコンテンツ

ライター募集中

カテゴリー

人気のキーワード

ビタミンACE販売ページ

人気の記事

新着記事